New Sports Massage Room
Welcome to a Total Fitness Mix’s new massage room! We are so pleased to be able to offer another great service here. Our manager and PT Samantha has recently qualified as a level 3 Massage Therapist and can now offer massage here at the gym and she also does mobile appointments in the Dover and folkestone area.
Here’s what to expect from her services:
- All forms are all filled out electronically due to covid 19, which also gives us more time to treat due to time saving.
- We will pre read your notes and make a plan of the assessments were going to do (whether they be dynamic, mobility of flexibility based)
- We then go ahead with treatment, depending on how the treatment goes you'll be given a guide of how many sessions you may need to reach the goal of maintenance.
- You will be reassessed at the end to show the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Where necessary you’ll be sent away with corrective exercises / stretches to do between seeing us again to speed up progression.
- A complimentary bottle of water is given to every client so reinforce the importance of hydration post massage.
Please Note! Sam cannot directly treat areas of diagnosed injury, however she can work around other areas and still assist as she has extensive knowledge of corrective exercises as she has practised it now as a trainer for over 3 years!
First treatment is £35
After that, 50 minutes is £30 and 30 minutes is £20.
This is more than just a massage, it’s a service that goes above and beyond to educate you about your body, and helps keep you away from injury!
You can contact her for more information on email@example.com.